I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. SERVICE TERMS AGREEMENT
I hereby request to utilize the I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. website. I hereby represent, understand and agree that:
1. I am of legal 18 years of age to enter into a member agreement in the state in which I am a resident and/or that of the State of Texas, in which this Agreement, if accepted, by I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. , I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. website will be the location of such acceptance.
2. I shall become a I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. Client only upon agreement. I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. has no obligation to accept any Client/Member and Client/Member has no claims against I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. in the event I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. chooses not to accept the Client/Member. As an excepted Client/Member, I shall have the privilege to utilize the services and products offered through I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. in accordance with the Policies and Procedures (the Policies), which Policies may be supplemented and amended from time to time by I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. upon prior notification to I.C.C.- B.B.O.A., publications, and/or literature with consent from I.C.C.- B.B.O.A..
3. I have carefully reviewed I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. , code of ethics, conduct and terms of service.
4. I am entitled to cancel my agreement/membership at any time upon written email notice to I.C.C.- B.B.O.A.
5. I am self employed owner responsible for my own business created under service agreement. If my agreement is accepted by I.C.C.- B.B.O.A., I will NOT be an employee of I.C.C.- B.B.O.A., Business Partner or owner of I.C.C.- B.B.O.A., but shall remain a non compensated member/client. I will receive no salary from I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. and shall have no power of authority other than as expressly granted herein. It is my sole responsibility to pay my self-employment, local, state and federal income taxes as required by law and to provide a W9 form to I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. (if applicable), and I will be solely responsible for workers compensation or any other insurance as may be required by law and I will do so. I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. WILL NOT withhold any taxes from my royalties or commissions as a member of I.C.C.- B.B.O.A.. Upon acceptance of this Membership, I will be only a Client/member and independent contractor establishing and servicing sales of products or services of my own business within I.C.C.- B.B.O.A.. This Agreement is not intended and shall not be construed to create a relationship of employer-employee, firm, partnership, or joint venture between any I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. Executives, Sponsors or members.
6. I will not use I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. trade name(s) and/or trademark(s) except in marketing/advertising provided to me by I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. unless I have prior written approval of I.C.C.- B.B.O.A..
7. All Clients/members who contract others to work with/for them have the responsibility to provide necessary training and assistance to individuals contracted by them. I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. is not responsible for the training of its Clients people.
8. The I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. model is built upon Mentoring, Counseling, Personal & Professional Development to its Clients/members only. The Client shall maintain all continuing education, certifications as are required by any applicable authority for contract activities as a Client/Member.
9. In addition to what is provided for herein and in the Policies, prior written approval from I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. is required for the following: To market/promote/advertise I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. products/services; and for Client/Member to transfer or assign a Client Agreement/Membership, provided that I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. shall be entitled to assign this Agreement without the consent of client/member. I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. is not required to approve any Client/Member transfer.
10. I agree that I will not solicit any business for any competitor of I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. during the existence of this Service Agreement. Further, I agree NOT to solicit registered I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. customers/Clients of I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. for a period of one (1) year after termination of this Service Agreement. In addition, I agree not to induce or attempt to induce, directly or indirectly, the lapse, cancellation or non-renewal of agreement during their agreement period, or for a period of one (1) year (12 months) after the expiration of such service agreements. I agree that I will not directly or indirectly divulge the names of any I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. Clients/Members or sponsored members. Further, I agree that I will make no derogatory comments, statements or communications in any form regarding or against I.C.C.- B.B.O.A., its employees, representatives, suppliers and agents and its products, services and programs.
11. This Agreement along with its Policies, constitute the entire Service Agreement between I.C.C.- B.B.O.A., and no other representations, guarantees or agreements shall be valid unless in writing.
12. This Client Service Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas and all claims, disputes and other matters between the parties of this Agreement shall be brought in a Texas County Court, in Texas, or in US District Court, in Belton, Texas, or where by applicable in the territory of Texas
13. Any notice called for hereunder shall be in writing and shall be deemed given when personally delivered or on the third business day following deposit in the U.S. mail, return receipt requested overnight express or email, at the addresses appearing herein, or at such other address as one party may subsequently notify the other.
14. If any provisions of this Agreement shall become illegal or unenforceable, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever, the remaining provisions shall nonetheless be deemed valid and binding.
15. All Clients/Members obligations and agreements here under are of a unique character that give them particular value; breach of any of such obligations may result in irreparable harm and continuing damage to I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. of which there will be no adequate remedy at law; and in the event of such breach, I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. shall be entitled to injunctive relief and/or a decree for specific performance and such other and further relief as may be proper, including monetary damages if appropriate.
16. Should any litigation be commenced between client/member and I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. which litigation concerns any provision of this Agreement or the rights and duties of any entity in relation thereto or to interpret any provision hereof, the party prevailing shall be entitled, in addition to such other relief as may be granted, to a reasonable sum as and for its attorney fees, costs and all expenses related thereto.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
17. I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. hereinafter referred to as the (Company) is a Mentoring, Counseling & Professional Business Development Association, which also supply products and services to public consumers hereinafter referred to as Clients/Members. These Policies and Procedures are applicable to and binding on all I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. Clients/Members.
18. Client/Member will NOT be paid for the products and services sold by them on behalf of I.C.C.- B.B.O.A..
TAXES / LICENSING
19. All Clients/Members shall comply with all federal, state and local rules and regulations governing the sale of any retail merchandise products and services under their ownership.
20. All Clients/Members are responsible for paying their local, state, federal or any other taxes and/or assessments due on any earnings generated as a client/owner.
21. The Client/Member is upon certain terms and conditions, entitled to as outlined in the Code of Conduct. The Company Code of Conduct policy may be amended and changed by the Company from time to time and is incorporated herein as if fully set forth.
22. No product or service purchase by the Client/Member is required. However, Data/processing fees will be deducted from earned revenue and bonuses.
23. Income/Endorsement-Approval Claims. No Clients/Members are to make false or misleading income projections to others. Federal and state regulatory agencies generally do not approve nor endorse false selling programs. Therefore, Client/Member may not represent that I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. has been approved or endorsed by any federal or governmental agency.
24. The Company reserves the right to alter or amend prices of its services and products, these Policies, Procedures and product availability.
25. The Company programs are built upon personal success building and development to its Clients/Members.
ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION
26. Clients/Members shall not advertise Company programs and/or marketing plans except as specifically approved by the Company. Client/Member shall make no false or fraudulent representation about the Company, the programs, the Company compensation plans, or income potentials.
27. Clients/Members may use only the official Company literature in promoting the Company only. Client/Member shall not reproduce Company literature and/or sales aids nor use the Company's trademarks or logo without express written permission of the Company. Business cards and stationery must be approved by the Company in writing in advance. All advertising approvals must be in writing when using company trademarks.
28. Any reference the Client/Member makes to him/herself must clearly set forth the Client/Member independent status. For example, if the Client/Member has a business cellphone, the cellphone number may not be listed under the Company name or any other manner which does not disclose the independent contractor status of the Client/Member.
29. The use of the Company name, copyrighted and trademarked materials may not be made with automatic calling devices or 'boiler room operations either to solicit new Clients, Entrepreneurs or retail consumers.
30. Any inquiries by the media are to be referred immediately to the Company Public Affairs Liaison.
31. If a Client/Member elects not to renew his/her Client/Member Service Agreement, all rights to any bonuses, commissions and advancements cease.
32. If a terminated Client/Member has purchased supplies for inventory purposes while the Agreement was in effect, all supplies in a reusable condition then in possession of the members, can be sold to the Company at a wholesale cost upon return to Company.
33. The Company reserves the right to terminate any Client/Member agreement at any time without cause or reason.
34. When a decision is made to terminate an agreement, the Company will inform the Client/Member in writing that the Client/Member is terminated with or without cause immediately, effective as of the date of the written notification.
35. The Company never gives up its rights to insist on compliance with the Agreement, the Company Code of Conduct and these Policies and Procedures. This is true in all cases, both specifically expressed and implied, unless an executive of the Company who is authorized to bind the Company specifies in writing that the Company waives any of these provisions. This provision deals with the concept of waiver, and the parties agree that the Company does not waive any of its rights under any circumstances short of the written confirmation provided for above.
36. These rules are reasonably related to the laws of the State of Texas, and shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Texas. The parties agree that jurisdiction and venue shall lie with the place of acceptance of the Agreement, Bell County, Texas.
37. If any provisions of these Policies and Procedures shall be or become illegal or unenforceable, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever, the remaining provisions shall nonetheless be deemed valid and binding.
This Agreement supersedes and invalidates any and all previous agreements, either oral or written, between member and Centex BDC. By accepting the policies, procedures, terms and conditions of this online agreement constitute my legal and binding signature as if it were written.
We value our relationship with you and we are committed to protecting your privacy. In order to provide you with the services you are entitled to as a Client/Member (Entrepreneur), we need to collect certain non-public information from you. We collect non-public personal information about you in the following ways: From you, on applications and other forms, via the internet, by telephone, and by other means. Examples of this type of information include your name, address, telephone number, social security number, and other financial information from transactions with us or with others. For example, your payment histories, account balances and other transaction records. We will not sell or distribute your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Within the confines of our system and in our communication to and from your system, your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure ecommerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that no third party can eavesdrop on our communication with you.
Client/Member Service Agreement
I have read, understand and agree that once I sign and agree to service contract to the I.C.C.- B.B.O.A.. I do acknowledge Client/member agreement Terms and Conditions and wish to conduct business as a I.C.C.- B.B.O.A. Client/member. Terms Updated: 8/27/2023.